Sunday, April 22, 2007

Working on Sunday

It's Sunday, and I have to leave for my very important government job in a little while. I have to admit that no one told me I have to go, but I don't really want to. I have to. I'm working on a project that requires resident surveys door to door and the residents are not cooperating by being home while I'm at work. So off to work I go.

I have to admit three good things about working today. One, it's going to be a beautiful day for walking in the sun. Secondly, I have to walk for the 3-Day training. Last, I will be able to take most of the day off on Friday. But those positives may be outwieghed by the fact that this is cutting into my weekend knitting time.

Speaking of walking and the 3-Day, why don't you take a minute and click the Save Boobs button over there and give a donation ===>. It'll only take a minute, and will make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

No comments: