Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Obsessed

I'm supposed to be doing some big time government ass kissing today, and also to have a TV interview. I'll be staying at the office late tonight to take care of these things. I should be nervous or preparing or something, but all I can think about is that Passover ends tonight, and at sundown I'll be able to eat COOO-KIIEES.

Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite food, and I've been without them for a week. Actually, I've been without carbs of most types for a week. With my active lifestyle, this is a rather uncomfortable state. I mean, Passover is my favorite holiday and everything, but I want some freakin bread.

All I have to say is that if I'm staying late at work tonight someone better arrange for cookies to magically appear before me at sundown. Or else.

1 comment:

La Petite Tricoteuse said...

I am sending the Keebler Elves a magical message- hopefully they will show up.