Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sheesh!

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I've been trying to get my butt in gear and post (almost) every day. You'd think I would have time. Not that I don't have the time. I do. Maybe I'm lazy. Or maybe I want to say something good when I come on here.

Anyway.

I'm leaving for the Baltimore Airport in a half hour for a trip to Chicago. I'm really only going to be there for about 16 hours including sleeping. So I won't get to see anyone but Grandpa. (Hi grandpa! I'll see you tonight after class!) This trip is to be a momentous one for finishing things. One, I'm going to finish my current class. After this there will only be four more until I can get my Master's degree. Two, the manly socks will be bound off at last on the plane. Three, I expect to get done with the second crapotee by the weekend. Yay! It's been a long time since I finished something.

Other activities for this Chicago trip include casting on the Annetrelac socks tonight. I'll be using my Zen String Bambewe in Strawberry Fields. You remember this one:Pretty pretty...

And I'm going to teach a sock virgin the basics. We may have a new devotee by tonight.

No comments: