Sunday, January 27, 2008

National Geographic and U2?

Apparently National Geographic teamed up with Bono recently and produced the first live action 3-d IMAX movie. It opened at the Smithsonian this weekend, so I took a break from knitting. (Only during the show. I knitted on the Metro and while waiting in line.) and went on a date with my husband.

This is a very good movie. It was awesome, really. I even saw another knitter there. The music is great, with the typical favorites from the War, Joshua Tree, and Achtung Baby albums. It was filmed live at a concert in Argentina, and the layering of the 3D images is spectacular.

If you like U2, go to this. It's opening in other places in the US, like upstate New York on February 15th, and in the UK on the 22nd.

1 comment:

Laurelena said...

Great!!!!

Eric and I have tickets to see it this Sat. I'm glad it's good. I'm a HUGE U2 fan. Weeeeee!!!!!

Oh, and this is Linda from SnB.