Sunday, May 13, 2007

I totally need help with the chart on the Oriel Lace Blouse

I've cast this sucker on three or four times, and I'm just not getting something. It's that column of stockinette on the right edge of the chart. Is that the selvage, or do I repeat that on every repeat. The instructions seem to say I start there for the size small. I just can't get row 2 of the chart! It seems like the number of stiches I have on the needles don't match.

Also, I don't get the instructions on where to put the decrease on the waist decreases.

Please help!

4 comments:

Kris said...

Without seeing the chart, I'm not sure how to help. Bring the chart to the next SnB and we'll work through it.

La Petite Tricoteuse said...

I'm usually pretty good with charts, but I won't be able to make it to stitch tomorrow... do you have a link to where the chart is? I could take a peak and give you my 2 cents.

Unknown said...

This pattern is in the latest issue of Interweave Knits.

La Petite Tricoteuse said...

excellent, I have that at home- oh duh I know exactly which one this is. I will get back to you with more details.