Friday, May 11, 2007

Generosity

Today for my very important government job, I had to drive to a place about 4 miles past The Boondocks, and found myself a stone's throw from The Fold. Of course I went! And I did not buy anything.

I went there to ask Toni if she would donate some yarn or a kit for raffling off at my yet undisclosed 3-Day fundraiser party and softball game that will take place in July. I thought I'd get a scarf kit or a skein of STR. But NNNNOOOOO!

She donated over $100 worth of yarny goodness! Thank you, Toni!

3 comments:

Kris said...

you lie. i know you got some STR stashed away for a rainy day;)

Unknown said...

I do not lie. I intended to buy some STR, but found that I'd left my credit card in the truckster, and I was there in very important government vehicle. But it was very empowering to drive around all day in that car.

La Petite Tricoteuse said...

Oh I am so coming for the raffle! I just have to beat my pesky schedule into submission.