Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Blue

I'm having a slightly bad day today. I'm not having any kind of crisis, and I'm not really feeling sorry for myself. But I'm kinda down today. And that is not why.

I'm bored at work waiting on information to move forward on my projects. But that's normal. Insidious has been pretty nasty the last couple of days, and my energy level is bottomed out from it. Blah.

I have some very colorful yarns in my knitting sack under my desk, and my new toys are in there too. I am mooning at them and dreaming. I want to knit, but that might not be appropriate just now even if I have next to nothing to work on for the next 40 minutes before my next meeting.

Tonight I will knit with the Tinley Park girls. And I will eat chocolate chip cookies. And I will be happy.

4 comments:

Kris said...

There is nothing wrong with doing a new look. In fact if your interested in doing a custom header...here is the html info for loading artwork:

http://www.knitblog.com/blogger.html#banner

Anonymous said...

We missed you tonight. You okay?

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. It was nice to "meet" you! And yes, those double points are a dangerous weapon!!

Knitterary said...

Hope you're feeling better. I like the new blog look.