Friday, May 02, 2008

Counting down

To the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. We live very close by, so I'm dragging the Amazing E there with me for sheepy fun or torment. I even have a budget. With Rock Creek Yarn's new ads on Ravelry, I've earned enough money to be able to pay myself a little bit. I have $80 to spend.

And what will I spend it on? Not sure yet. Hmm. Hmm. I've been thinking about a drop spindle and some fiber, If Toni from The Fold has brought hers. That's right. I'll add to the insanity that has taken up most of our second bedroom.

Not that the fiber obsession is a real drain. Rock Creek Yarn has been fairly successful. After all, we do have to pay the bills around here. Especially for the $100 per month heated cat bed from Comcast.
But seriously, I'll report back after my day of yarn sniffing.

No comments: