Monday, May 19, 2008

Knifty Red Got Me

I've been tagged by Knifty Red with some sort of meme. I'll go along this time, but she is certain to feel the icy hand of revenge later. I am tempted to send bad Juju to her yarn, but no innocent yarn deserves that.

The rules: Are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? In May, 1998 I was going to college in Israel and celebrating that nation's 50th anniversary.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today - not in any particular order? 1. Finish reskeining all zillion skeins of sock yarn I dyed this weekend. 2. Dye half a zillion skeins of yarn. 3. Watch at least one lecture for my class. 4. Mail away the nine skeins of yarn my wonderful customers ordered over the weekend. 5. Clean the living room before E gets home. There's yarn all over the place in there now.

3. Snacks I enjoy:Anything chocolate. Anything smoked fish related. Never both at the same time.

4. Places I've lived: This could be a very long list. Mokena, IL. Evergreen Park, IL. Hickory Hills, IL. Willow Springs, IL. Wheeling, IL. Be'er Sheva, Israel. Haifa, Israel. San Diego, CA. Ithaca, NY. Countryside, IL. Silver Spring, MD. Hmm. I'm probably missing one or two.

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:I'd start a huge charitable foundation and be the chairman.

I will make my own rules here and only tag one person. She deserves it for tagging me before.

http://lapetitetricoteuse.blogspot.com/

No comments: