Monday, May 05, 2008

I forgot to show you

Remember when E went away for those weeks last month? Well, he was in officer training for the PHS. I have pictures from his graduation.

This is my rather poor picture of E leading the honor guard for the start of the ceremony.
And getting his awards and certificates from the acting deputy surgeon general. (I think that's who he was. The title was confusing. At any rate, he's a high up admiral.)
And last, E coming off the stage.Now he's all ready to help set up hospitals after the next big hurricane or wildfire.

4 comments:

Rebecca F said...

aww, he looks so proud, and well he should!

Congrats E.

Anonymous said...

Where's the sword?

Kate Linnea Welsh said...

Thanks for the pictures! Congratulations, E!

cici said...

awww thanks for showing us that,... did I tell you,,, you guys look so good together.. A perfect match.:D