Monday, May 26, 2008

Sedalia Spring Fiber Festival

Amazing E and I took Rock Creek Yarn to our first fiber festival this weekend. It was a smallish affair in central Virginia. Most of the vendors were yarn shops or farms. We had a "booth" indoors in one of the buildings. I say that only because being as small and new as we are, we really had a table of yarn. E was the cashier, and I did sales.

It was great fun. I really enjoyed it. I got to meet so many nice, fiber obsessed people and talk to them about my own fiber obsession. The attendees were so nice. We sold about half the yarn we brought and got plenty of exposure. I'm already looking for my next one.

2 comments:

Kate Linnea Welsh said...

Congratulations! It sounds like it went wonderfully!

Anonymous said...

So glad you were there! It was wonderful to meet you, and can't wait to knit up the beautiful skeins I got!