Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pictures!

We found the cable for the camera. It was in with the kitchen implements, of course. This is the Quant I knit in no time at all. I can't find the yarn label, but it is a self striping wool purchased at Wool Winders in Rockville, MD. I did make a change to the pattern. I had to. The end was stupid. It had you doing something so the end didn't match the beginning. It had base triangles at the startng end, but on the finishing end it had the squares being knitted together into one triangle or something. Instead, I did the finishing triangles as found in the Anntrelac pattern from the Holiday issue of Interweave Knits. This picture shows the colors better. I'll be getting a little light box when I start up the store, so hopefully the quality of my photos is destined to improve.Oh, and look below for spectacular sushi pictures.

1 comment:

k_purls2 said...

I've seen quant before, but never wanted to knit it til now. This is very nice. I love the color.