Thursday, February 28, 2008

First the good news.

The good news is that my first shipment of base yarns for the store is one the way and that the sleeves of my Oriel Lace Blouse are done. I'm actually pretty happy about those things. Oh, and I got some antibiotics to make sure that the tick didn't give me any diseases.

However, I haven't been posting because I've been distracted by some pretty crumby news. It's pretty clear that we're going to lose Duncan. He's got kidney issues, and is not recovering despite medications. The poor little guy is not too bad yet, but this sucks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about your kitty. I have three dogs, and would be heartbroken if anything happened to them. And yucky on the tick! Ewww! I would still have shivers!

La Petite Tricoteuse said...

Aww, give Duncan a good scratch on the ears for me :-)

Kate Linnea Welsh said...

Oh, I'm so, so sorry. That must be awful to go through.

Melissa Binotti said...

I'm SO sorry about Duncan.

I've been there, and it isn't easy. But just keep letting him know how much you love him! :)