Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey. I got out from under the boxes and found that my husband remembered Valentine's Day. Seriously, we're almost unpacked. I expect that tomorrow things will be all nice an settled. And I may find some important things that got lost in the move.

E woke up this morning and immediately produced a card from the nightstand drawer. He also told me "not to make plans" for tonight. Not that he has any specific plans that he'll tell me about. This is our first Valentine's Day together, and so far he's exceeding my expectations, and really I don't have great expectations for this day. Just for him to make an effort. I am exited to know what he's up to. I don't expect flowers; he knows I don't like cut flowers. Do you think a Koigu bouquet is too much to hope for?

No comments: