Saturday, July 07, 2007

Look here (I hope)

Well, well, well. I actually got photos uploaded. IE is objecting strenuously, but the force of my will has prevailed.

Here we have the front of the Oriel Lace Blouse. I finished it and am blocking it today. It's lovely. I am honored that people are asking my advice about this pattern. After doing a Google search, I'm not finding too many people who have gotten very far on this project yet. It's very pretty, but it is intimidating. Not because the the pattern is horribly difficult, because it's not once you figure it out. It's just that the way it's written leaves a lot to figure out.

These are the Camo Snicket Socks. The cable shows up nicer in person.
And these are long overdue Jaywalkers!
I'm very tired today. I had two pretty good days, and now I'm shot again. Right now I'm trying to find the energy to go Miss Luka's party. Blah. This is frustrating.

3 comments:

La Petite Tricoteuse said...

Two things you should definitely do:

1) get FIREFOX instead of IE- lot less problematic

2) Come to Kate's so we can see ya!

Knitterary said...

Oooh, that lace shirt front is yummy. Very nicely done!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you weren't able to make my party. I hope you're feeling better! I won't be at knitting tomorrow. Instead, I'll be in Peoria but I'll think happy knitting thoughts toward your direction. :)