Wednesday, March 07, 2007

TADA!

The new knitty is out!

I don't even know what to do with myself! I'm all aflutter. I mean, just look at those bmp's! I gotta have 'em. You remember playing Space Invaders on the Atari, don't you! Now the game can be immortalized in socks! Oh, I'm gonna make those. But I have skiens and patterns for other socks I was in love with last week in my stash Wow. WOO! I'm so unbelievably tickled over this. You should see me. It's pretty disgusting.

I just checked on knitpicks about getting Essential in the proper colors. It looks like the only appropriate color they have is the black (and no white). It looks like I'm going to have to do some Kool-Aid dying on some yarn. Woo!

Is there a 12-step program for me? Maybe no. I certainly haven't hit bottom yet.

No comments: