Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Covetting Koigu KPPPM

I need a skein of Koigu! Well, I need another skein of Koigu. I have one beautiful skein in a dusty pink and blue colorway. I adore and pet it regularly, and covet it. My prrrrecioussss. I am saving it to make something for MMMEEEE!

I made a purse out of Koigu for a very good friend of mine for Christmas. I had two, now I have one. Well, Sarah wants a hat of that yarn for her birthday in May. And I don't wanna give up my only skein.

So, please, all you Chicago knitters. Please tell me where in the area I can get one more skein of Koigu. Make my lifelong friend happy without putting me through the separation from my precious. Where can I buy it? Please don't make me drive down to Indy to get it.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Wool & Company in Geneva. It is on a bookcase to the right pretty soon after when you enter the store. There is a bunch of really, really beautfiul laceweight yarn there. They are super helpful though, so if you can't find it right away I'm sure someone would point you in the right direction.

Anonymous said...

Sheep's Clothing in Valparaiso. Lots of koigu. Or should I say koooooiiiiiiguuuuuuuuuuu.

Theresa

Anonymous said...

They have the KPPPM for sure at simply socks yarn co. Sure you have to order it online, but I know they have the pink and blue colorway.

Anonymous said...

Mosaic Yarn Studio in Des Plaines has it too :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, what does this yarn go for? Is it expensive? Can it be found online for cheaper?