Friday, March 30, 2007

Still not merry

What a shitty day!

Really. No merriment going on here. First of all, there is a situation at my very important government job that makes me miserable. The problem is a weasel in people clothing there who wants to see my job eliminated. Every two months or so I have to defend myself against his attacks. Today was one of those days.

Then I came home to find cat shit. On. My. Bed. Yes, Duncan shat on my bedspread. I have to close the bedroom door during the day so Scott TC won't hang himself on the blinds, but Duncan has a habit of running into my room and hiding just as I'm leaving for work. I don't know why he does it, but once every few weeks I miss him and he's stuck there for 10 hours or so. And today he shat right on my bed. And then I discovered it by putting my hand down in cold cat shit.

So now I'm putting on my big girl underpants and running off to the store to get quarters for the washing machine.

Shit.

The good news is that I'll be working on the Sahara tonight. I'll post the progress later.

No comments: