Saturday, September 01, 2007

Winter projects

September. Could it be here already? I guess it is. I will be finishing up my two spring/autumn garmet projects, the Green Tea Raglan and the Oriel Lace Blouse, soon enough. I mean, I have 20 hours of airplane time coming up shortly.

So, I'm thinking. What winter projects should I do? One has to be easy; it will be the black and sari silk jacket I tried to do last year. It's frogged. The pattern was crappy, so I need a new one. But I also want a hard project. After looking at Knitterary's books over the last year, I've determined that the hard project has to be an Alice Starmore creation.

Which one? There are so many that are just so stunning that I'm having a hard time picking. So I'm putting it up for a vote. (Not that the voting results will be binding.) Here are the candidates from Herself's website.

LUSKENTYRE

ALBA

AMPHORA

Rheingold Wrap

1 comment:

Kris said...

I could totally see you in the Luskentyre...it's you.