Friday, September 07, 2007

Lost!

Sorry for the scare. Somehow this got published before I was ready.

I can't find my other Panda Cotton sock! They're my favorite socks, and I wanted to wear them on the plane. I'm worried about its well being. See, I went shopping the other day for the trip and was sitting in the middle of my living room floor taking tags off things and packing them. One thing I wanted to do was to try on my new store bought socks. So I pulled off one of the Panda Cotton socks to try it on. Then I walked around the house with one sock off for about an hour. I don't know where I took the second one off. It is entirely possible that I took if off in the middle of my floor. And that one of the socks got scooped up with the trash. I hope not.

I get in the taxi to O'Hare in 24 hours. Yeeee!

No comments: