Tuesday, September 04, 2007

SNBWB@night.com

No, not really. Don't try to go there.

But we did get together last Friday night at Nadia's lovely new home in Carol Stream (whilst her husband was out with the dudes). A gracious host, she fed us cheese pizza and a super yummy artichoke dip. My sister, Cheeez, who taught me how to knit, was also in attendance. She was in town on a visit from her super secret job. It was a fun evening of knitting and being women. Much like SnB, but with way more comfortable chairs and better food.

This is a snap of the SNBWB group. Nobody seems to have thought to take any at Nadia's.
BTW, keep voting! I find it amusing that so far you all want to see me as a burrito.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your trip! And I assume you won't be updating your blog until you return?