Thursday, June 28, 2007

Where has she been?

I've been here. Really. I keep thinking about you all, and how I've been remiss in my writing. But I am here. Life is still moving forward, but sort of like a tornado in a trailer park. So I thought I'd at least publish a list of what's going on. Not that it will be witty or inspiring. I have no energy for that right now. Just to let my friends know what's up.

  • I have been doing some knitting. No new projects are on the needles, but all the current ones are trudging along slowly. Perhaps I will have Jaywalkers by the end of the weekend.
  • I got a haircut last week, taking off about 6 inches. What's left is quite the shoulder length Jewfro, but I'm liking it.
  • Things with E are still wonderful, and a real bright spot in life. (Except for the time he inflicted his Golem voice on me this weekend. It was eerily accurate and quite disturbing.)
  • Some real serious and un-fun stuff is going on at the very important government job. I'll tell you more about it once it's public.
  • I'm sick. Very sick. And it's making everything else very hard to deal with. This is the biggest reason why I'm not blogging. I'm just too tired and too uninspired to write.
  • Tonight I will finish up another class in my Masters program and will be officially half done.

So that's what's up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a nice trip. Sorry to hear you're sick as a dog. Hopefully this week will give you some time to relax and get your strength back. Hope to see you next Monday!

Kris said...

I figured since you haven't posted, you were indulging yourself with Mr. E - sorry to hear that you've been ill. Hope to see some progress shots of your latest knit-fu;)

La Petite Tricoteuse said...

Get well soon!!!