Thursday, June 07, 2007

Out of gas

I knew it was coming. You probably knew it was coming. I am officially and completely out of gas. I've been looking back at my posts for the last month, and it's all there. The very stupid government job is keeping me awake at night worrying over things that I am both responsible for and cannot control. Insidious has had me without sleep or energy for weeks. My professor at school makes me very uncomfortable. Amazing E has me very happy, but emotionally taxed. And I'm not knitting enough. I ran out of gas today. There's nothing left in the tank. I need several days of seclusion and sleep.

3 comments:

Jason L. Froebe said...

My dad has a trailer full of beans... want me to snag a can or two? You did mention that you're out of gas... ;-)

Knitterary said...

Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!

We formed a jury last night and tried the socks in absentia. They've been sentenced to frogging and reknitting as jaywalkers.

Court is now adjourned.

Bwahahahahaha!

Kris said...

beans and jaywalkers...you guys crack me up.

Become a hermit this weekend and hopefully you'll emerge re-energized and full of knitty news.