Monday, January 08, 2007

Stress Relief

Ugh. I've been doing way too much for the last month. End of year work stuff, holiday, traveling on weekends to see my boyfriend Scott, school....Blah! I got a real wake up call when Scott had to take me to one of those walk-in doctors for a migraine. It was bad! I feel a new sympathy for people who get them regualrly. The doc gave me two shots of something that made me laugh for about five mintes and then sleep for more than twelve hours. I don't get migraines!

So I've decided something. I'm staying home this week in the evenings. I'm skipping everything in the evenings except for school, including my knitting groups.

2 comments:

Kris said...

We'll have to do extra Bitchn' to make up for it. Rest up and hope to see you soon:)

Mandy said...

Not sure if you could have made it tonight anyway with school, but we'll miss you! Get some rest, down time is good now and then.