Friday, January 12, 2007

The mesmerizing socks continue...

...to mesmerize me. I keep knitting around and around on them, but they never end. It's really quite hypnotic.

I actually love how they are turning out. The pattern is Crusoe from knitty.com, and the yarn is from knitpicks. I can't wait until they're socks. They're so warm and soft and nice. And I'm falling under their spell.

In case you're curious about how I got a picture, it is courtesy of a digital camera where I work. You see, I do government work now and its Friday, so I have a lot of time on my hands. (I'd like to add at this point, that this is government work, and the camera I used has a floppy drive on the side.)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Cool! Pictures and Links all in the same post...moving up in the blog work -eh? There turning into lovely socks MB...Great Job!!