Monday, November 19, 2007

Laid up

My condo is packed up. The Realtor is coming tomorrow. Mind you, it is not clean here, just packed. Flowers are ordered. Hair-doing is arranged. Dress is ready to be picked up. Cake is tasted. Menu is set. Musicians are hired. Wedding rings are purchased. Almost done. I'm in the home stretch just in time for a really bad flare up of the insidious stomach problem. I'd intended to go to knitting tonight, but I can't seem to get away from the necessary room for more than a half hour.

So I'm knitting from my little sack of unpacked yarn.This is the yarn that will stay with me through the move. Mostly it's the yarn for the Starmore along with the clapotis, my nearly done monkey socks, and an emergency skein of Bearfoot Mountain Colors sock yarn. You never know when you'll need that, and I intend to be prepared. I know you know.

I'm not the only one laid up.

I've had a sick kitty. It's Duncan. He's not been feeling well, and has been to the vet a lot. Poor guy. He's getting nervous kitty pills and some steroids for his problem. I hope he feels better soon.

No comments: