Sunday, November 18, 2007

Any one heard the weather predictions this weekend for hell?

On Friday I dug into my packed stash box a pulled out a monster hank of Blue Moon Fiber Arts Geisha in "Metamorphic". It's 995 yards of fingering weight mohair and silk and I got it for a steal at The Fold. ($28!) I wound that sucker by hand for two hours using my knees as a swift. I sure am glad I'm getting married. I'll have someone else's hands to use for that purpose....

Anyway.

I cast this on. Scott TC has been kind enough to model it for us.
What is it? Try this view.

Anyone seen the weather channel?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are knitting a clapotis? Are you ill? You detest clapotis! ;)

La Petite Tricoteuse said...

First the red socks win the series, now you are knitting a clapotis?!?! I should cash out my 401K- we must not have much time left- hee hee. Happy Birthday!!!