Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just in time for the wedding

Lots of things are happening.

First of all, I just finished two knitting projects. E's Bribery socks are done. I also knitted him a yarmulke, and that is done as well. Yay. The Starmore will not be done. No way. But I will work on it in our honeymoon little cabin in the woods.

Second, the boxes of gifts have started to arrive at E's workplace. We don't know who they're coming from because we'll not open them until after the wedding. But thank you, whoever you are.

Tonight is the meeting with the wedding planner guy to taste the food.

My home is mostly packed up.

Everything is arranged but my hair. Darn, I need to call that lady.

2 comments:

Rebecca F said...

umm, you are planning to knit on your honeymoon?

Okay, we need to have a little chat. ;)

Anonymous said...

No kidding! You knit when the are asleeeeeeeeeeeep!