Monday, February 26, 2007

My secret knitting life

I can't stand the guilt! Since I know most of my readers are in the South Suburbs group, I feel that it's time to introduce SNBWB, my original knitting group. I go there about once a month on Mondays at the Rice Square Borders in Wheaton. These are the ladies:




I have two projects that were seen at SNBWB, and not by the Tinley Park Group:




Thier a one-sitting angora baby hat of my own design, and my as yet half done silk Clapotis. Gotta Love the Crapotee!

3 comments:

Kris said...

If anything, I'm super jealous that you get to have two knitting nights even if it only happens once a week.

Anonymous said...

/gasp

You're cheating on us?

Oh wait, you were with them first. Does that make us the mistress?

Ditto to Kris's comment. I wish I had two groups. :)

Unknown said...

It's good you're finally out in the open about your indiscretions. Us SNBWBers have long dealt with your secret affair in silence, biting our lips whenever you had "excuses" for you absences. Now the truth is out and we no longer need to dance about the issue.

The good thing is, we don't mind the cheating. We probably all have our secret love affairs on the side too. :)