Monday, December 31, 2007

Distraction

My thumb is still messed up. Boo hoo. In the mean time, I'm trying to keep myself busy. For fun today, I'm going to do the thank you cards from the wedding and shower. This is the first day since the wedding that I'm sitting around with no other excuses or distraction, so I'd better.

I have a question to the coffee lovers out there. Our coffee maker produces pretty sour tasting coffee. At least, I think it's the machine and not the coffee itself. Is there any fix for this?

4 comments:

Michael Calderin said...

Not a coffee drinker, but it sounds like a cleaning may be in order.

old lady said...

Run a potfull of white vinegar thru it - prehaps 2 or three times if it's never been cleaned. Then run at least the same number of water potfulls thru. Should be done routinely (I'm hit or miss on this one since I don't drink coffee - the DH does!)

Rebecca F said...

Is this a drip coffee maker? Or the new cappuccino machine?

If it is auto-drip, the vinegar trick should work. If it is the cappuccino machine, perhaps the beans are off?

Anonymous said...

Does the coffeemaker have a 1-800 number or website you can post a question to? Certainly you are not the first person who has had this problem with the coffeemaker.