Monday, December 10, 2007

Mary Bridget and Elijah Weisberg - December 1, 2007

I really can't recall a time in my life when I was happier than I've been since meeting Elijah this past spring. I'd say it feels like a dream, but it's much better than that because it's real life. We were married just a few days ago at the Westing on Michigan Avenue in Chicago. Everything about the wedding and party were better than I could have asked. Here are some of our favorite pictures (taken by Jason and Dad E).

First, it took three women and a cheering section to get me trussed into that dress. Can you believe Becca is on the floor there?
And my handsome groom was looking his best. This picture makes me cry. He looks amazing.

The happy couple.But enough of mug shots. Let's see the action. This is Elijah getting his ring. It was a beautiful ceremony with our loved ones gathered around the chuppah. Mellisa officiated for us, and did a great job. I never felt so loved in my life.Then E put his foot down...And on to the party. Here are my sisters Peggy and Kadie with my grandpa. Look at that view!
Everyone sat at one table. Perfect.Finally, some gremlins got into our room so it would be ready when we got there.

1 comment:

Rebecca F said...

yeah . . . not quite sure how I managed that. :)