Friday, March 21, 2008

Opening Sunday

The Rock Creek Yarn online store will be opening sometime on Sunday, March 23. Just in time for the Cherry Blossom Festival here in DC. An announcement will go up here

Here's a sneak peek at the initial offerings, re-skeined and fresh from the dyepot. These are all 100% Superwash merino sock yarn. I'm working on adding other yarns and at least two more colorways in short order.

This is Cherry Blossom.
Green Sand Beach.

Trevi.
Bird of Paradise.
Finally, Cartouche.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Maybe you've said this before and I forget, but is one skein enough for a pair of socks or will you need two?

cici said...

OH yummy... I like... I lke... I want ... I want... come on sunday..I think I like cherry blossom the most... will be contacting you soon