Maven over at Fiber P*rn tagged me with a Meme. I don't think she understands what she's done, tagging me like that. I am happy to oblige her, because now I'll have the opportunity to exercise my stealthy and mad ninja skills on her at a time of my choosing. Yesss. Yesss indeed. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and I'll savor and plan the meal for a long time.
As the first step in initiating my newest vendetta, I'm posting here 7 things you probably didn't know about me.
1. I am a ninja, not a pirate. The pirate thing is just my cover. Don't tell anyone.
2. I can make fire without matches.
3. I am not left handed. Even if both my parents are.
4. I feel great shame when my floors are dirty, but I can't give a hoot about the state of the windows.
5. I have only been knitting for 4 1/2 years.
6. I am clueless about computers. For real. As far as I'm concerned they are powered by a tiny fairy. And I do not care to learn the truth.
7. I find sweet corn detestable. In all forms. Yes, some of you know that, but probably you don't actually believe it.
As I recall, Mrs. Strauss tagged me for a meme centuries ago. I am tagging her again.