Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Non yarn related cheering!

Yay! YaaaaaaY! HorraaaaaaY!

Hip-hooray-and-ballyhoo!

I turned in that crappy paper only minutes ago. I'm done! Done done done with my thesis/master's project/crappy paper! So I'm sort of done. I'm still finishing up the end of my coursework, but my project is done and my classes are done.

E knew I was turning it in tonight, so he got me these flowers and is preparing a celebratory meal as we speak. (And behind the vase is our extremely sophisticated havdalah spice box that's still out on the table.)

Hooray! Yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON!!!

Kris said...

Congratulations!

I bet you feel light as a feather having that task done.

Melissa Binotti said...

YAY!!!

:)

Maven said...

Does the spice have to be in a box? I don't remember (former gyoret here; reverted to nonpracticing/nothingness of sorts at the moment)if it has to be in a box or not. I remember the braided candle and smelling the spice. Let me know. I could crochet something special to house the spice for you.