- I have been doing some knitting. No new projects are on the needles, but all the current ones are trudging along slowly. Perhaps I will have Jaywalkers by the end of the weekend.
- I got a haircut last week, taking off about 6 inches. What's left is quite the shoulder length Jewfro, but I'm liking it.
- Things with E are still wonderful, and a real bright spot in life. (Except for the time he inflicted his Golem voice on me this weekend. It was eerily accurate and quite disturbing.)
- Some real serious and un-fun stuff is going on at the very important government job. I'll tell you more about it once it's public.
- I'm sick. Very sick. And it's making everything else very hard to deal with. This is the biggest reason why I'm not blogging. I'm just too tired and too uninspired to write.
- Tonight I will finish up another class in my Masters program and will be officially half done.
So that's what's up.